Opzs battery achieves a maintenance-free effect by adding a sealing liquid layer to the liquid surface of the electrolyte in the battery case, with a corresponding liquid filling plug or explosion-proof hydrogen elimination cap.
A device that converts chemical energy into electrical energy is called a chemical battery, generally called a battery for short. After discharge, it can regenerate the internal active substance by charging it for storing electrical energy to chemical energy; When it needs to be discharged, again the chemical energy is converted into electrical energy. This type of battery is called an accumulator, also known as a secondary battery.
Features and Advantages
• Consistent quality and high reliability
• Sealing structure
• Environmental protection
• Maintenance-free operation
• Low-pressure exhaust system
• low emission
• UL certification
• Energy storage, such as solar and wind systems
• Power applications
• Railway and mining markets
• Nuclear power plants
• Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
• Other floating and cycling applications
Dongjin is one of the opzs battery manufacturers. Welcome to know concult for more information.